I work on different days every week. How do I have to set my regular hours?
Example: You have a five-day week (40h). Weekdays change between Monday and Saturday every week.
- Open your Account Settings
- Choose "Time Sheets" from the "Manage" section
- Edit the "Default" time sheet (make sure you only have the "Default" timesheet in place)
- Set the regular hours for Mon.-Sat. to 8h
- Make sure that you only track records on five days of a week!
Note: WorkTimes calculates overtime per weekday and only for existing records!